Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Haircut!


,

We are completely enjoying Running Man's break from school. We have not done anything spectacular, but I am loving just hanging out. We are all wishing we could be in Utah right now because my little brother just got home from his mission!! It was really hard to not be there to welcome him home but he is coming to visit over the Easter break and we CAN'T WAIT! Banana can't wait to see her "Uncle Fanny" and I am excited for Em to meet him. He is such an incredible guy with such a gentle heart so I know they will get along great.
More exciting news...Banana gets to start pre-school in the Fall. She got a full scholarship which makes us able to afford it, and it is all she is talking about. I don't think she realizes how long she has to wait before she can actually start. And I think that it is going to be a long six months for us...

We took Banana to get her first official haircut the other day (after A LOT of coaxing). I can cut it myself, but it really needed to have some sort of shape and style to it :) It is SO long and has been getting pretty straggly. The super nice lady took off an inch and a half and I didn't even cry! Banana was pretty nervous at first, but as soon as as she walked in and saw how awesome the place is she was ready to go. The place was super cute. She got to sit in her own Barbie car and watch Dora the whole time. The stylist even let her pick out some clips for piggy. (Who is now attached to Banana's side).

Ok, blogger is being lame and won't let me
fix these stupid pictures. So the first one is of Banana playing with her new play dough kitchen. She loves it!
Then Em is playing with the balloons. She is a nut. She will sit there forever and just beat herself up with them. Should I be concerned?
Finally, the haircut.

6 comments:

Bryant and Jodi said...

Its way cute! Where did you go?

Cindy said...

That is the place I usually take Parker and will from now on. I love it. Parker gets excited, but usually screams the whole time. I think they do a great job...considering he is not very cooperative.

They even know how to use scissors!

Kikal said...

That looks way funner than sitting on the bathroom sink, which is what I make my kids do :)

M.Howerton said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love Em's smile- it's infectious!

I must know of this magical hair cutting place.....please? Banana is cute in her piggies :)

ucmama said...

HOW did you get a full scholarship? I must know this thing you know.

Becky said...

I love hair cut time! So much fun! Our M could probably use one very soon!