I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone. December is always such a crazy, busy month. I figured the best way to show you what we've been up to is to just narrate a few of the bazillion pictures we took.
Eli the Elf made her first appearance at our house. She was very loved and quite a few tears were shed when she went back to the North Pole for the year. I think that she might make a few surprise appearances through this next year, just to check on the kiddos.

This little boy keeps growing and has become such a joy to have in our home! The first couple months of his life were pretty rough. Full of a lot of crying and a lot of lost sleep. He was pretty colicky so it made for some fun times. :) I am happy to say that we have survived and we love having him around! He is smiling like crazy and loves to talk and giggle at you. I can't get enough!
The girls had their Christmas Dance Recital. It was Em's first recital ever and both of the girls were awesome! They are such cute little performers. It was fun to see Banana perform her whole dance without any help and to see the talent she has! Em was just adorable!
We also rocked it out at the Voice Male concert! The girls loved singing along and Baby L was such a trooper and didn't make a peep throughout the whole concert.
We saw Santa and the girls proceeded to add a few things to their list.

Banana somehow convinced me to throw a Christmas party. She invited her entire Kinder class plus a few extra. I am so happy that only 13 showed up! We held it at Running Man's office because there was no way I could handle that many little kids running around our apartment. The second pic is of Banana and her bestie/boyfriend Brody. Apparently they hold hands when they walk to the computer lab and gym at school...it's too cute to get too concerned about it yet!
We had a Christmas Eve pajama party with some of our cousins!
And Christmas morning went way too quickly.


We love this time of year and are sad that it is over, but I am excited to get back to a normal routine!
Eli the Elf made her first appearance at our house. She was very loved and quite a few tears were shed when she went back to the North Pole for the year. I think that she might make a few surprise appearances through this next year, just to check on the kiddos.
This little boy keeps growing and has become such a joy to have in our home! The first couple months of his life were pretty rough. Full of a lot of crying and a lot of lost sleep. He was pretty colicky so it made for some fun times. :) I am happy to say that we have survived and we love having him around! He is smiling like crazy and loves to talk and giggle at you. I can't get enough!
The girls had their Christmas Dance Recital. It was Em's first recital ever and both of the girls were awesome! They are such cute little performers. It was fun to see Banana perform her whole dance without any help and to see the talent she has! Em was just adorable!
We also rocked it out at the Voice Male concert! The girls loved singing along and Baby L was such a trooper and didn't make a peep throughout the whole concert.
We saw Santa and the girls proceeded to add a few things to their list.
Banana somehow convinced me to throw a Christmas party. She invited her entire Kinder class plus a few extra. I am so happy that only 13 showed up! We held it at Running Man's office because there was no way I could handle that many little kids running around our apartment. The second pic is of Banana and her bestie/boyfriend Brody. Apparently they hold hands when they walk to the computer lab and gym at school...it's too cute to get too concerned about it yet!
We had a Christmas Eve pajama party with some of our cousins!
And Christmas morning went way too quickly.
We love this time of year and are sad that it is over, but I am excited to get back to a normal routine!











3 comments:
What a fun Christmas!
Looks like fun! I saw a lot of your fam this week. It was good to see them! :)
wished we could have been there. it's crazy crowded here 3 of the 4 parks closed because of the crowd as well as universal. i'm ready for utah and to kiss those babies faces! grandma loves you!!
Post a Comment