Now we are back to the daily grind of life and missing everyone. Running Man is busy with work and loving it. If you know anyone who needs a good Chiropractor I know a fabulous one. :)
Here's to some actual spring weather and no more morning sickness!!

We figured with 6 grandkids it would be safer to decorate eggs outside...great idea as far as clean up went, bad idea because we had 6 frozen children after.





The girls were happy the Easter Bunny found them at Grandma's house. Running Man and I were so happy that despite all of the hoopla they both remembered the real reason for the celebration. We have incredible girls and are so blessed to be their parents. Their testimonies amaze me and help keep me centered!


Here's to some actual spring weather and no more morning sickness!!











1 comment:
They are so cute... but you need to put me and Jose on your blog friends list! haha I love you (:
Post a Comment