Tuesday, February 22, 2011


This my friends is the reason for my lack of answering phone calls/txts and avoiding all other forms of human interaction. I don't hide pregnancy well (dang morning sickness), so it's finally time to share the exciting news!

7 comments:

T-Fam said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you!

Maren Williams said...

Congrats!

Woodward Family said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! So when is that we'll get another niece/nephew!? I figured something was up when we were at Little America, you just weren't yourself!

Sandra said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats that is exciting. Sorry about the morning sickness.

The Rasmussen Family said...

haha!!! I'm right there with you! I don't hide it well either! How exciting!! How far along are ya!!? Congrats and sorry you are sick too...NO FUN. NO FUN!

Nat said...

Hooray!!

Lindsay said...

I am so happy for you both!! Wish you all the luck to get over that dang morning sickness!!