This little girl got all dolled up this morning and headed off to her first day of pre-school!

(Well...technically not her very first day ever seeing as she was in school last year).

But that didn't take away from the total excitement (on her part), and the tears (on my part).
Miss Em is slightly distraught about Banana not being around, and about her not being able to stay at pre-school. She did NOT want to leave that incredible classroom and come with her boring old mom. So I'm looking for things to do with her to help pass the time! Having Banana at school makes it easier to run errands, but I don't want my alone time with Em to turn into strictly errands all of the time. Any suggestions on what I can do with this spunky, crazy two year old?!
(Well...technically not her very first day ever seeing as she was in school last year).
But that didn't take away from the total excitement (on her part), and the tears (on my part).











4 comments:
when you want to craft.. find a craft for em to do. coloring, play dough, or cereal necklaces.
Invite a playmate over.
Hooray for school Banana! Em can come play with us any time!
When Gwen was in pre-school I would do little crafts with Max. Like sock puppets with dollar store socks and little glue on eyes. Seriously small crafts like that. And I always made one of whatever we did for Gwen too so that they would still love each other and play when she got home. Then I let him watch tv the rest of the time. (Just kidding...sometimes.)
Post a Comment