Friday, July 16, 2010



This past week we told this little girl
she is going to be a big sister!

This little girl

is thrilled and begging for a brother.

We also found out this awesome Aunt is having a little one too!!

We definitely have many reasons to celebrate but it will all sadly be put on hold until I can take more than a 10 minute break from the joys of morning sickness! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! That's fabulous news.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Congratulations!! That is so cool! Russel needs a boy...good luck :D

Nat said...

Hooray! I hope the morning sickness ends soon...yuck!

Becky said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Kids are amazing and such miracles!!! I can't wait to hear more from you!!!
Feel better, get some B6 in ya and some ginger!!!
Miss you guys tons! Em talks about you guys all the time!!! She still doesn't get it!

Lindsay said...

Holy crap I havent been on my blog forever and then today I get on and 3 of my friends are pregnant! What are you all drinking!!! But I am so so so happy for you! You both are such amazing parents to the darlings you have now that this little one is going to have a blessed life! Congrats and love you!!!