We made it to Utah!! We are loving every minute, and espescially loving being out of the humidity for a little while :) Our trip has already been packed full of fun things. The drive was actually pretty smooth. I was pretty (make that extremely) worried about how Em would do in the car for that long. She was perfect! Her and Banana kept each other entertained most of the time. I drove for more than half of the drive this time, so I enjoyed letting Running Man play referee for the times that they weren't getting along! We both managed to stay awake most of the drive, and I loved just being able to have real conversatiopns with him when the kids were sleeping that night. It made the drive go a lot quicker. I decided it would be a great idea to drink a red bull (my first one ever) to try and stay awake that night. Um...not such a fab idea. All I had had to eat was basically junk, and add that to driving through the mountains in Colorado and it was not such a good experience for me ;) Never again.
I always forget how much I love the mountains until I am back here. I don't think I could ever settle down anywhere that wasn't surrounded by them. We've been hiking, built a campfire, and had a camp out. Banana is in heaven. She loves playing outside all day, and LOVES being with her cousins. The Boy and Blayr have provided nonstop entertainment for her. I got to meet my cutie niece, and I need to get a picture of her on here! She is a doll. And so quiet. I'm not used to that in my house!
We have a lot of fun things coming up, so I will try and keep the blog udpated! Here are some pics from the fun times these last few days.
Banana and Blayr livin' it up on the hike.

Running Man and I used to always come hiking in this area, and were excited to let Banana see it for the first time.

Our s'more making around the campfire!

Banana and her cousin putting on a little dancing show for us. It was pretty hilarious!
Our nephew Braxton. He is a great kid, and I can't believe how grown up he is now. I used to watch him when he was Banana's age, and it's hard to not see him that little boy anymore.
Banana was enteraining us with her campfire stories. She's not a performer at all :)
Finally, the big campout. Technically it was in my in laws backyard, but they still had fun.

I always forget how much I love the mountains until I am back here. I don't think I could ever settle down anywhere that wasn't surrounded by them. We've been hiking, built a campfire, and had a camp out. Banana is in heaven. She loves playing outside all day, and LOVES being with her cousins. The Boy and Blayr have provided nonstop entertainment for her. I got to meet my cutie niece, and I need to get a picture of her on here! She is a doll. And so quiet. I'm not used to that in my house!
We have a lot of fun things coming up, so I will try and keep the blog udpated! Here are some pics from the fun times these last few days.
Running Man and I used to always come hiking in this area, and were excited to let Banana see it for the first time.
Banana and her cousin putting on a little dancing show for us. It was pretty hilarious!
Our nephew Braxton. He is a great kid, and I can't believe how grown up he is now. I used to watch him when he was Banana's age, and it's hard to not see him that little boy anymore.











4 comments:
YAY! Let me tell you , I am a little relieved at how well it went for you, it gives me hope. Have fun!
Wow! What a blast! It is great to be home! Seeing the pix made me want to go back and we were just there less than 2 weeks ago!! Have so much fun and be safe!
SO FUN! I'm so jealous! Miss you!
We will be there SATURDAY!!!
Post a Comment