Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi!



So I've been in a little bit of a rut lately. I can't think of anything too exciting to tell you about. Life is back to normal, and Russ just finished his finals!! I have to say how proud I am of him. He pulled a 4.0 this tri!! It's something I could never do, and I am super excited for him. Contrary to what a lot of people think, he studies hard and has made some big personal sacrifices (like sleep) to make sure that he spends time with us, has time to work and stay on top of his school work. It's pretty exciting to know that he is starting clinic now. That makes everything we have been through these last two years seem worth it. It didn't seem like we would ever get to this point, and I am sure I will feel the same way in just over a year when he is graduating. I think we have an exciting year ahead of us!

Here is just a little clip of how much Em is growing up. She has started saying hi and waving to us. This isn't the best video, but she is a stinker and won't cooperate when I turn on the camera. She's crawling aroud, getting into everything, and pulling up and walking along things. Banana is excited for Hubby's break. We are taking her to check out a pre-school tomorrow, and that makes me feel so old. Hopefully it's one we like and it all works out.






8 comments:

ucmama said...

WOW! Way to go Russell!

jm said...

super duper cute!! Bug says dada but that's all i've been able to get outta her. I'm going to work on the Hi now.

M.Howerton said...

That is the cutest hi- ever! I love her little hi pitched voice.
I also really like the baby legs, always handy :)

Cindy said...

Russell, you are so smart!!! Nothing has changed much:)

OK, Apre-school? Already. She is getting so big. Ben and I have started talking about another baby and I realized that Parker will be at least 3. THREE!! It made me cry last week after church. Ben asked me what was wrong and I told him that Parker was going to be in Sunbeams...almost:) when the baby comes.

It is hard to believe. Let me know what kind of school you find!!

Mike and Larissa said...

Sounds like you are doin great i miss you guys. Way to be Russ! and wow is Em growing.

Nat said...

Yeah, my oldest is in SECOND GRADE! How is that for old? Oh wait...we're the same age!

Congrats on nearing the end of school!

NOBODY said...

Ohhhh, that hand flapping cracks me up. It's so...vigorous! Looks like you have another smarty pants...

NOBODY said...

Oh yeah, I got distracted by the cute baby, WAY TO GO on the 4.0. Hey, that rhymes. I am seriously so impressed, just because I know he has so much on his plate in addition to school.